IT Project Manager (Software development, finances)Full-time
An international Forex broker is looking to hire a specialist for a position of IT Project Manager.
In the course of work, you will cooperate with the CTO, CEO, our developer team, and key business units in order to delve into all operational processes of the Company.
We’re expecting an analyst to have a thoughtful and impactful approach, a detailed understanding of business needs, and sound logic in making decisions.
- Discovering, specifying, and analyzing the requirements for the development of new functionality and modification of existing ones.
- Organizing decentralized tasks for the development and implementation of new features for fintech products.
- Prioritizing tasks based on their business importance.
- Developing functional and other requirements and specifications appropriate for the system architecture.
- Creating work specifications and distributing them among tasks.
- Monitoring of task completion time and correspondence of results and work specifications.
- Participating in testing and handing the product over to a client.
- Organizing efficient communication between managers, developers, technical specialists, and clients.
Required skills and experience:
- Higher technical education.
- Work experience in a similar position for at least 2 years.
- Operational mindset and broad-based knowledge in the IT sphere.
- Knowledge of software and web architecture design principles.
- Accuracy, attention to details, ability to set out your ideas clearly, structure and organize information.
- Experience in creating work specifications and software modules documentation.
- Experience in using task trackers (JIRA or similar).
- Knowledge of English and Russian, at least Intermediate
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Skills in Business process modeling tools.
- Knowledge of project management procedures.
- Practical experience in developing on one of the high-level programming languages.
- Knowledge of database scheme design, SQL on middle-level queries.
- Experience in developing financial or payment systems.
We will provide:
- Realization of your engineering abilities in real business tasks.
- Direct communication with Company management for finding the best decisions.
- Opportunity to choose methods and tools necessary for your work.
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience.
- Performance bonuses.
- A comfortable office.
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses.
- Different corporate events.
- Sports events.
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing (if necessary).
We appreciate your interest in our company and vacancies. We’ll carefully look through your CV and contact you in case your experience and skills are exactly what we’re looking for.
We guarantee that all personal information provided will be treated confidentially.