To open an account for a legal entity, you have to:
- Register a new Members Area (during the registration procedure, use personal information of the person who will manage the account).
- Send copies of all required documents (see below the list) to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the purpose of the account: trading, affiliate, or both.
The list of required documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Certificate of Registered Address.
- Certificate of Directors and Secretary.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Resolution of Board of Directors for the opening of the account and granting authority to those who will operate it.
- Certificate of Shareholders.
- Recent Certificate of Good Standing – issued by Registrar.
- Copy of Trust Deed/Agreement (where applicable).
- Scan copy of the auditor report for the last financial year or equivalent documents confirming source of funds.
- Documents for all following individuals:
- Ultimate beneficiaries.
Requirements and rules:
- In case Members Area is registered to an individual and the account attached to this Members Area were earlier deposited by the individual, this account can not acquire "Corporate account" status.
- In the case when the direct/immediate and principal shareholder is another legal entity, the Company need to verify the ownership structure and the identity of the individuals who are the beneficial owners and/or control the other legal entity on basis of above stated documents.
- All documents, along with originals, has to include translation into English signed and stamped by notary.
- The maximum accessible file size is up to 10 MB; extensions – bmp, gif, jpg, jpeg, pdf, png. If the total size of files is more than 10 MB, please send the files in several separate letters so that the total amount of files in one letter doesn’t exceed the above-mentioned limit.