Full Stack developer (Russian Speaking)Full-time
An international forex broker is actively developing its proprietary trading platform called WebTrader and expanding the team of developers and testers.
Recently, our Team has introduced a lot of unique features to the product, increased the system’s performance and robustness, improved methods of “client-server” exchange, and prepared engineering solutions for moving the application into the “high-load” category.
We’re ready to offer you a position of Full Stack developer (React, JS, TypeScript, Node.js), who, with colleagues (2 developers + 3 testers), will expand expertise and speed up the developmental process.
The top-priority task for the near future are:
- Large-scale implementation of React into the project.
- On the server-side – creating NestJS modules.
- Researching the possibility of using the Lerna mono repository.
- Reconfiguring QA processes.
- Internal DevOps culture (CI/CD) and business-friendly Agile methodology.
- Opportunity to be a significant part of product development. You can bring and implement any new business-oriented ideas and improvements.
- Become a part of the Team of professionals and experts of the FinTech industry and learn from them.
Stacks to work with:
- Cross-browser coding in Flex, BEM (Block, Element, Modifier).
- Node.js (Express, NestJS).
- REST, WebSocket.
You must have at least 2 years of practical experience in these products or fundamental knowledge of JS and want to improve your professional skills. We’re interviewing applicants and ready to offer them training.
The following knowledge is necessary:
- Experience in writing Unit-tests and understanding their advantages (we use Jest).
- Ability to write pure and supported code.
- A professional habit of performing regular refactoring and a sense of proportion in this matter.
- Teamwork skills.
- Ability to offer reasons to support your opinion.
- Ability to take criticism and offer new solutions.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Interest in mobile development.
- Sense of humor honed by years of your developer career.
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience.
- A new comfortable office.
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families.
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses.
- Different corporate events.
- Sports events.
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing (if necessary).
Did you get interested in a position? Looking forward to your CV at email@example.com!
All information provided by you will be processed in strict confidence. In case the number of received applications increases, we’ll interview more prospective candidates only.